Monday, August 22, 2005

Holding back the years

Sunday night.Thinking about all that I should have done this weekend,the bigger question pops up.And then I think about this song,listen to it indefinitely in a loop.


Chance for me to escape from all I know.
Holding back the tears.
There’s nothing here has grown.
I’ve wasted all my tears,
Wasted all those years.
Nothing had the chance to be good,

Nothing ever could, yeah.
I’ll keep holding on,

I’ll keep holding on,
I’ll keep holding on,
I’ll keep holding on
So tight.

Simply Red.Now you wonder why I made the lyrics red :D.
If you ever wish to cry and think about all the things that could have been (if you are that sort of person) ,listen to this song.

I am just feeling sleepy,and this is one great sleep inducing song.Thank you Simply Red.All I can think is that I should have slept more.

No comments: