Tuesday, August 02, 2005

One more rainy day

I keep thinking of words that mirror my thoughts in particular situations.Pretty soon I figure out that someone else has already done that.And in a much better and much more conspicous way and medium.

So after all this mayhem,all this rain it's this Deep Purple song that comes to mind immediately.


Changes, visible changes
Sky looking so forlorn
It looks like the world being born
On one more rainy day
Trying to see the sunlight
My heart's crying out loud
I try to see through the clouds
On one more rainy day
One more rainy day
Once again my mind is grey
This is what a rainy day can do

One more rainy day

One more rainy day

Sun starts shining on through

New world, my world with you
It's strange what sun can do
On one more rainy day
One more rainy day
Once again my mind is grey
This is what a rainy day can do

One more rainy day

One more rainy day
One more rainy day


This song sounds like a Deep Purple attempt on a Beatles song.So untypical of Purple.

No comments: