Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I wanna be sedated


Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated

Nothing to do nowhere to go I wanna be sedated

Just get me to the airport station and put me in a plane train
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane I can’t control my fingers
I can’t control my brain oh no oh ho

~The Ramones (with suitable edits)

Just one more exam to go. Then I'll sing this other song.

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

School's out for summer
School's out forever

Out for summer
Out till fall
We might not go back at all

~Alice Cooper

A nothing post really. But it's one of the things I do before my last exam.

You know it ain't easy
How hard it can be
The way things are going
They gonna crucify me

~4 blokes famous than Jesus (or so they claimed, but Jesus never came around to clarify. So..)

Enough already. I wanna be sedated.